opesus EPN for EU SCIP format is a comprehensive solution that supports the end-to-end process of SCIP notifications for SAP customers to fulfill their legal obligation in the context of the Waste Framework Directive (WFD). It is designed on the tried-and-tested success of opesus EPN used by over 60 customers in process manufacturing.
As part of the revised WFD, a database of substances of concern in articles as such or in complex objects or products (SCIP) will be established to improve transparency on hazardous substances in articles. From January 5th 2021, companies are obliged to submit information to the SCIP database of ECHA (European Chemical Agency) using the prescribed IUCLID format.
With opesus EPN for EU SCIP format, you can:
- Create notifications that meet the format requirements of IUCLID for SCIP
- Submit notifications via system-to-system (S2S) integration
- Keep an overview of products that require a submission of notification to the ECHA SCIP Database
- Manage REACH Regulatory Content efficiently
- Handle SCIP declarations from your supply chain efficiently
- Manage submissions to the SCIP database completely within your in-house ERP system