With the support of the German Chemical Industry Association (VCI), opesus AG offers a workshop on CLP Article 45 (Poison Centre Notifications, PCN) for SAP customers.
Date and Time
Date and Time: 7th of February 2019, 9:30 – 16:30
Optional Evening Event: Pre-workshop social
Date and Time: 6th of February 2019, 6 pm
Location: In the conference hotel
Dresscode: Casual or Smart Casual
This event is targeted toward SAP customers and specifically VCI members that are obliged to submit notifications according to CLP Article 45 (Poison Centre Notifications – PCN). They will get practical advice on how to deal with the challenges ahead:
- Get advice and best practice tips from industry leaders and SAP experts to meet your regulatory requirements
- Collaborate and learn more about your obligations as well as available guidelines and tools
- Benefit from our experience with ongoing pilot implementations and the ECHA pilot project for the PCN format
- Get ready for the first submission deadline on the 1st of January 2020 for mixtures intended for consumer uses
To learn more about the regulation, visit ECHA at https://poisoncentres.echa.europa.eu/de/information
We expect around 60 participants.
The conference language is English.
- Regulatory requirements of CLP Article 45
- Guidelines, tools, and expectations from ECHA
- Software from SAP and opesus
- Industry challenges and best practices
- European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung (BfR)
- IT experts
|09:30||Alexander Wegener||opesus||Greetings and opening|
|09:50||Daniel Sompolski||ECHA||Poison Centres Notifications as of 2020|
|10:35||Dr. Herbert Desel||BfR||National implementation of CLP Article 45 in Germany|
|11:30||Ralf Coenning||SAP||SAP and CLP Article 45. Now and with S/4HANA.|
|12:05||Marvin Bahnsen||opesus||Status and timeline for opesus EPN|
|13:25||Michael Steiger||Biesterfeld||Challenges of Poison Centre Notifications from a chemical distributors point of view|
|14:00||Dr. Jörg Spanke||BASF||Challenges and recommendations from a chemical producer|
|14:55||Markus Pogrzeba||opesus||Best practices and recommendations for implementing CLP Article 45|
|16:20||Alexander Wegener||opesus||Summary and farewell|
The registration fee is 390 €.
Several rooms have been reserved from the 6th to the 7th of February 2019. The rate is 119,- € and includes breakfast and VAT. You can make the reservation during registration. Or you can contact us under email@example.com You can pay for the room directly in the hotel.
Since 2013, we at opesus have been dealing with product notifications to poison centres. Our opesus EHS Product Notification is the market leading solution for SAP EHS customers to submit such notifications.
- Is an active participant in the ECHA IT User Group for CLP Article 45. An overview of all participants can be found on the ECHA website.
- Participates together and on behalf of the VCI in the ECHA pilot project for the PCN format.
- Works with the national authorities.
- Is represented in various SAP EHS user groups, particulary the VCI group for SAP EHS.
- Coordinates regularly with product management and development teams of SAP.