for EU C&L Format
You are an SAP customer and want to submit C&L Inventory notifications according to CLP Article 40 to ECHA efficiently?
opesus EPN is a comprehensive solution that supports the end-to-end process of C&L notifications to ECHA.
With opesus EPN for EU C&L format, you can:
- Automate the C&L notification process and submit dossiers directly from your SAP ERP system
- Easily trigger and submit notifications for hazardous substances placed on the market directly or as part of hazardous mixtures
- Run validation rules to ensure that data is compliant with the C&L format requirements
🛠️ Technical Requirement
You need to have SAP Product Safety (previously known as SAP EH&S) in your SAP ERP.
📜 Regulatory Basis
Article 40 of CLP Regulation
👥 Duty Holders
EU importers and manufacturers placing substances or mixtures on the EU market
Hazardous substances and all substances that are subjected to registration under REACH must provide information to the C&L Inventory
One month after the substance has been placed on the EU market
1. Substances already registered under REACH with corresponding classification and labeling information
2. Importers of articles where registration of substances is not required, as described in REACH Article 7
opesus EPN for EU C&L Format
- Create dossiers and validate data in the required IUCLID-based C&L format
- Automatically submit dossiers using system-to-system (S2S) interface
- Monitor the status of your notifications
- Manage C&L reference and submission numbers all within your SAP system
- Automatically create notifications for substances placed on the market directly or as part of hazardous mixtures
- Automatically identify relevant notification updates
- Use built-in validation checks to auto-approve and auto-submit your C&L notifications via S2S integration
Protect Your Company
- Control information about the notifying legal entity of your products
- No 3rd party platform risks! Directly interface with the ECHA Submission Portal
- Handle C&L requirements efficiently from managing sales orders to notification submission and management
Our Customers Using EPN
Want to know more?
Fill out the form below! One of our consultants will reach out to schedule a non-binding call. In this call, we will discuss your needs and concerns, and show you how our solution can solve them.